About Daisi Permanent Makeup & Skincare Aesthetics
We are a deluxe, ageless skincare clinic serving Maryland and the greater Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Established in 2013 by Lisa Franklin-Daisey, this center offers a unique combination of permanent makeup and skincare treatments as well as specialty services. Our techniques are medically proven and industry-safe with limited downtime.
We provide a number of cosmetic services individually tailored to improve appearance of the skin through the treatment of conditions, including:
- Skin laxity
- Sun spots
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
- Skin discoloration
- Spider veins
All procedures are carried out by a licensed medical aesthetician, certified micro-pigmentation and permanent cosmetic specialist. We incorporate top-quality skincare products Skin Biology and Neova into our treatments.
Scar Revision & Tattoo Corrective Treatments
We also offer natural and healthy alternative solutions to remove or adjust unwanted tattoo art designs. Services include tattoo redesign, color correction, and tattoo removal. These techniques require fewer sessions than traditional laser removal and are less costly. The scar revision treatments reduce the appearance of acne scarring, post-traumatic scars, stretch marks, surgical scars, and unwanted tattoos.
Medical Micropigmentation and Permanent Cosmetic Camouflage
Our medical micropigmentation services include camouflage, areola re-pigmentation, and treatment for vitiligo, diminishing the appearance of post-surgical scarring and hypo-pigmentation.
Some medical insurers cover re-pigmentation procedures under breast cancer reconstruction benefits.
Minkys Regular and Volume Upgrade Eyelash and Eyebrow Extension
These natural-looking Minkys eyelash or brow enhancements utilize a water-resistant brow and lash adhesive technique to create longer, fuller, and no-fuss lashes and brows. No mascara required.
Note: Consultations are required prior to undertaking these procedures. For clients who have a history of herpes simplex breakouts, it is recommended that a pre-prescribed prophylactic dose of Valacycovir (Valtrex) be taken for management of herpes viral infection prior to permanent makeup procedures for lips and facial micro-needling procedures.
About Lisa Franklin-Daisey
Lisa is a licensed medical esthetician and accomplished allied health professional. She is an experienced CPCP certified permanent makeup artisan, medical micro-pigmentation specialist, and skincare aesthetics practitioner, offering a variety of custom tailored, minimally invasive, cosmetic and skincare treatments. Lisa’s goal is to help clients diminish the appearance of unwanted signs of aging and to nourish, shield, and protect the skin from today’s damaging environmental influences.
“My interest in permanent makeup and skincare aesthetic treatments stems from my compassion for people and from a desire to provide less-invasive, alternative solutions to maintaining health and beauty. I take pride in using my artistic abilities as well as my medical knowledge and experience to make people feel more confident and beautiful. I am dedicated to the code of ethics founded in accordance with the art and science of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals and the Association of Skincare Professionals.”
Professional Affiliations, Certification & Training:
- Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals (SPCP)
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional (CPCP)
- Licensed Medical Aesthetician with specialty training in aromatherapy, reflexology, lymphatic massage, electricity, LED light therapies, dermabrasion, facial peels, and other cosmetic modalities.
- Certified Advanced camouflage and areola restoration technician
- Certificate of Diploma: Baltimore School of Massage and Steiner institute of Esthetics
- Certified HydraFacial MD® provider
- Member of Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)
- Certificate of training award: Shades and Strokes Hairstroke/shaded/powdered brow techniques and design, color retention, skin micro-needling techniques
- Licensed registered dental hygienist: certified teeth whitening technician
- Certificate of training advanced cosmetic lip color micropigmentation
- National Oral Cancer Society participant / supporter
- American Breast Cancer Awareness participant / supporter
- Give Back a Smile Foundation participant / supporter
- NIH / First Skin Foundation participant / supporter
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry member / provider
- Certified in OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, including Universal Precautions for sterilization and sanitation
- Specialty provider/ artisan of Softap: hand method / micropigmentation
- Specialty provider / artisan of microblading: hand method / micropigmentation
- Certified in Advanced Camouflage; Derma-Medical Institute
- Member American Academy of Medical Micro-needling (AAMM)
- AAMM certification in platelet rich plasma PRP micro-needling training
- Certified Needlelogics in Advanced skin needling innovation techniques
- Certified Dermapen clinician
Contact Daisi Permanent Makeup & Skincare Aesthetics
Take advantage of the services that Daisi Permanent Makeup & Skincare Aesthetics provides and enjoy their no-fuss, timesaving lifestyle beauty secrets. To set up a consultation appointment, contact Lisa at (301) 960-8707 or use the contact form.